JMA PARENTS / GUARDIANS,
On Monday, August 31st from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Jean Massieu Academy will be offering 5 days’ worth of meals for each enrolled students pre-k-12 grades at NO COST to parents or guardians.
Here are a few specifics about our "Grab & Go" Food Service opportunity for students during our distance learning off campus instruction:
1. You do not have to contact the school prior to arriving to pick up food items. Just show up to our campus between the hours of 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. on Monday, August 31st
2. Food service staff will be waiting at the front awning of the school to bring the food items to your vehicle. Remain in the vehicle and they will be able to assist you
3. The meals are pre-packaged meals for both breakfast and lunch for 5 days with milk
4. This will be a weekly food service available to ALL enrolled students every Monday from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
5. There are no additional requirements for your enrolled students to participate in this program but Jean Massieu Academy is only able to provide food to enrolled students only
6. If parents are not able to pick up food items to participate in this program due to work or scheduling conflicts please contact a staff member at the emails below to designate / name an alternate parent representative to pick up food items on your behalf
Thank you for your continued support,
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SCHOOL STAFF BELOW THROUGH EMAIL ONLY:
Front Desk Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Principal: email@example.com